Renting a luxury clothing or a designer clothing is a great option to be able to wear the latest designs whenever you want and you can flaunt an ultra, high-end designer clothing at a fraction of the price.
If you are keeping your clothing collection pristine and damage-free, you should treat rental clothing much the same, or in some cases, provide more care and protection for these rental items.
Before you can rent designer clothing from labelled hire, you are required to sign the terms and agreement, which most commonly includes how to care for their items while under your possession. There are, of course, consequences if you fail to return the clothing or clothing in the same condition that it was delivered to you.
In the event of damage, you may need to pay for repairs.. Typically, rental companies most commonly give customers two options in the case of damaged clothings and clothings.
A rental company will assess the costs of cleaning and repair. The quote will then be forwarded to you. You have an option to pay for the cleaning costs and penalty fee if there is any. The second option is to purchase the damaged clothing as is.
In the second option, you will be paying for the damaged clothing and pay extra for cleaning and repair. It doesn’t matter which option you choose between these two since you will be ending up a large sum of money altogether.
If you want to avoid these problems, we highly recommend that you follow these care tips for rental clothings and clothings:
- Store then clothing properly
Don’t be careless when you are handling rental clothing. To prevent any unwanted accident, always be conscious as to where you place them at all times. This is especially true when it comes to clothing storage. Store them properly by performing the following tips:
- If the clothing you rented came with a box or bag, use them! They are meant to store and protect the clothing from different types of damage.
- Place the rental clothing in an upright position and keep it safely stored inside a sturdy but breathable dust clothing.
- Protecting rental clothing from moisture
Rental companies typically deliver clothing packaged. Please hang the clothing in the bag on a rack or leave in the bag you received it in.
Cold weather can bring dampness that can result in mold growth. To avoid this problem, you should take out the rental clothing from its dust clothing or box. Use a dry cloth and wipe any trace of moisture and then let it sit outside its dust clothing for 24 hours if you have rented for a long period of time
- Staying classy and mess-free when you’re outside
Of course, you rented clothing because you will be out and about at a special event. If you are going to attend a dinner party, please be cautious of spilling any food or drink on the item.
If you are using the rental clothing for traveling, do not forget the dust bag.
Other care tips:
- If you accidentally spilled water on the clothing, let it dry naturally. The water will evaporate and will not cause staining if air-dried properly.
- Keep rental clothing out of reach of children and pets. You may be good at taking care of your clothings, but accidents can happen, especially with children and pets running around the house.
Now that you know how to take care of our rental clothing, it’s high-time that you go over to Labelled Hire and pick a luxurious piece for you to flaunt during this weekend’s party with friends!